Get ready to be wowed by the sweeping desert of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash on an 8-day journey through Jordan. Watch the sunset from your Bedouin camp, snorkel in the coral-clad Red Sea in Aqaba, float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea, traverse the narrow gorge of Siq in Petra and marvel at the unforgettable revelation of The Treasury. Venture through remarkable landscapes without forgoing familiar home-comforts on this upgraded journey through the jewel in the Middle Eastern crown.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Petra – Guided tour
- Petra – Home-cooked meal
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Dead Sea – visit and swim
- Jerash – Roman ruins
- You’ll never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place on a guided tour then enjoy free time to explore.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea, then cover yourself in the mineral-rich mud for a spa treatment like no other.
- Be welcomed into a local home in Petra where you’ll chat to your friendly family hosts over a traditional meal and learn what life is like in this popular spot.
- Meet Bedouin locals, learn about their ways, and sleep under the stars in a desert camp in the far-out destination of Wadi Rum.
- Relax in the seaside town of Aqaba on the shores of the Red Sea relax around its untouched reefs and transparent waters – a spectacular spot for snorkelling.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us